Top 9 anti-aging foods to maintain your skin in your 40s and beyond
Anti Aging Foods – Beautiful skin demands a well-maintained diet. Whatever you eat has a direct impact on your skin. At an early age, the body can handle all the junk food it is offered, but as it starts aging, it needs clearer food for itself. When you reach 40, it’s considered a milestone as a lot of changes happen to your body at this age. With that, skin starts aging a lot faster. Aging is a natural phenomenon and no one can beat it, but with a healthier lifestyle and a mindful diet, you can maintain the youth of your skin. Nature is packed with foods that help to maintain the youth of your skin and anti aging foods in India are available in a variety. So, here is a list of anti aging foods to give your skin a much healthier look-
Anti aging foods for Youthful skin-
- Grapes- Grapes are high in antioxidants that help remove oxidants from blood. Removing oxidants purifies the blood that ultimately gives you younger-looking skin. It is also packed with vitamin C and VItamin K that also gives added benefits to skin health. Grapes can also help you fight certain types of cancers by reducing inflammation and blocking the growth of cancer cells. Grapes are considered one of the best anti aging foods for skin in India.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is your skin’s best friend. Its antioxidant properties purify the blood and anti-bacterial properties cleanse the skin from any bacterial disease. Turmeric can also be used as an external skincare item and many cosmetic brands swear by their products having turmeric in them.
- Cucumber- Cucumber has a high water content that helps the skin to keep itself hydrated. The skin needs much hydration and without proper hydration, it may dry out giving you those unwanted wrinkles. Cucumber helps you to maintain that water level giving your skin a natural glow. It also has antioxidant properties which is another advantage for your skin.
- Green Tea- Green tea is the star of beverages as it has countless health benefits. Anti aging foods and drinks list have a special place for green tea. Having 2 cups of green tea not only gives cells a long life but can also reverse cellular damage. It also contains many bioactive compounds that can help you fight cancer and other diseases. The best part is while helping you with skin aging, green tea can also slow down brain aging.
- Walnuts- Walnuts are rich in vitamin E that helps you fight skin aging like a warrior. If you have a look at skin aging creams and serums, most of them claim to have vitamin E oil in them. Vitamin E gives you protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. When your skin is exposed to the sun it produces free radicals that damage the collagen of your skin. Vitamin E neutralizes these radicals reducing the harmful effect of sun rays on your skin.
- Pineapple- Pineapple is rich in an enzyme called bromelain. According to some studies, pineapple helps you produce new collagen and helps you with the elasticity of the skin. It also helps to heal wounds by supporting the production of new skin cells. It contains Vitamin C which is also responsible to prevent the damage caused by free radicals.
- Avocados- Avocados are considered as skin’s natural moisturizers that give moisture to the skin from within. It is also rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and omega 3 fatty acids. It also minimizes breakouts preventing the skin from getting damaged. It improves the overall health of the skin giving it a healthier glow.
- Water- Water is the most crucial yet most ignored part of the diet. Water is equally important to skin health and should never be ignored. Water gives you hydration and makes sure to circulate essential nutrients to your skin. It also helps to maintain a healthy pH balance of your skin as well.
- Kiwi- It is a fruit that has vitamin C in abundance. When it comes to Vitamin C, kiwi is richer than lemons, limes, and oranges. Vitamin C acts as a great antioxidant fighting those free radicals that you can get from sun rays and pollution.
Skincare is an art, and if done correctly, it can give you beautiful results. Your skin does not demand anything else if it obtains correct nutrition. With the correct diet, you can have youthful skin at 40 and beyond. Do not forget to give it some extra support to help it fight the process of aging. Vedas Cure is an all-natural brand that offers you Vedas cure skin aging cream that gives your skin longer effects of youthfulness.