Hate to see your skin aging? Here are 5 secret anti-aging treatments that will amaze you!
Anti Aging Treatments – Every woman wants youthful skin that never shows signs of aging, but the truth is, you can’t stop skin aging. Even after using countless skincare products and having a healthy diet, you can slow down the process of aging, but stopping the aging process is not in your hands. After achieving 30, your skin starts showing you the fine lines that grow into wrinkles as the age proceeds. After achieving 40, the skin becomes visibly old and can tell your age by the number of wrinkles. If you were careless about skin in your earliest days or did not know how to take care of it, chances are, your skin will start aging earlier. Luckily, India has many anti aging treatments in Ayurveda that can reverse your signs of skin aging and give you younger-looking skin at any age of your life. You can perform these anti aging treatments at home with minimal expenses and get amazing results.
So, here are 5 anti aging facial treatments that will help you prevent skin aging and will give you younger looking skin
Anti aging Treatments for younger looking skin
- Wear your sunscreen- This is one tip that has to be followed by everyone. Sunscreen protects your skin from harmful UV rays that can damage all three layers of your skin. These harmful rays also promote skin cancer and many other skin issues. So, it is always advisable to invest in a good sunscreen and treat your skin with its benefits. It also helps you to maintain an even skin tone that ensures healthier-looking skin. Many people avoid sunscreen on cloudy days, but studies have shown, 80% of the sun’s UV rays can pass through clouds and reach you. Even if you are at home, wearing sunscreen is a smart step towards your skin treatment.
- Follow CTM routine- CTM stands for Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing. It is advisable to clean your face, and tone it following it with a suitable moisturizer for your skin. Invest in quality products that are best suitable for your skin type.
- Exfoliate- Exfoliation gives a stimulating action to the skin that boosts circulation and supports the detoxifying process of the skin. It also prompts the new cell development that gives healthy skin. An exfoliator is a cream or water-based product that contains small granules. You are supposed to apply it on your face after cleansing and massage it gently for 3-5 minutes. The small granules help in removing the dead skin and massaging motion with granules prompts circulation. Doing it once or twice a week is sufficient. Overdo of exfoliation can damage the skin.
- Laser treatments- Laser skin resurfacing is a medical procedure to reduce wrinkles and other aging signs from your skin. In this treatment, a short and concentrated pulsating light beam is directed to the skin. There are two types of laser treatments Carbon-di-oxide(CO2) and erbium. The CO2 process is being used for years to treat skin’s aging signs. Erbium Laser resurfacing is a new technique but is equally used now. It removes the surface layer lines and moderately deep lines of the skin. Both the treatments have their side effects, but the recovery time of erbium is less than that of CO2. If you wish to go for laser treatment, talk to a doctor and ask for details of both procedures and choose one that is suitable for you.
- Botox Treatment- Botox treatment uses botulinum toxin that is injected into your skin to freeze the muscle responsible for wrinkles. When repetitive expressions are given from the face, the muscles of the face are contracted which causes fine lines and wrinkles to appear. The botulinum toxic is injected into those muscles and freezes them that stops them from contracting and giving deeper lines. Consult the doctor well before going for this treatment and remember, it does not reverse the appearance of wrinkles, but it prevents the skin from deeper lines.
While more and more people are going towards laser treatments and botox, anti-aging treatment at home is the best way to fight those signs of aging. If you want to go for medical treatment, do not forget to talk to a doctor about it in-depth and then make the decision. But, if you are the one that likes to go with the all-natural way, Vedas Cure has an anti-aging cream that can surely give you visible results for your anti-aging treatments. It is made up of Aloe Vera, sunflower, coconut oil, olives, and many other natural ingredients that help your skin to look younger and juvenile. This cream is completely natural having zero side effects and is suitable for all skin types.